Search found 1073 matches
- Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:17 pm
- Forum: Copyright Status Requests
- Topic: Retypesetting something Non-PD EU
- Replies: 3
- Views: 942
I am pretty sure that this should be fine, given that we tagged it C*/61*/V* on this edition (implying no editio princeps worries in the EU), so the piece itself should be clear in all territories.
- Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 pm
- Forum: IMSLP Announcements
- Topic: Regarding the new advertising
- Replies: 45
- Views: 45584
I don't understand about 'Amazon ads'. Fact is, I can't get in at all. Ads would be fine, but this new 'Feature' has totally disabled the site. When I go to imslp.org I got a popupus obscuratus that says I need to click on an ad to 'unlock' the site. I go to the page (the only option given) and the...
- Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 pm
- Forum: Score Requests
- Topic: Bach-Webern Ricercar a 6
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3370
jobdf wrote:184.108.40.206 For full orchestra (Webern)
Changed to "For Orchestra" instead of "For full orchestra" (it's actually for a small orchestra with one of each kind of instrument). Note that the score is not public domain in most of the world...yet.
- Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 pm
- Forum: Categorization / Standardization
- Topic: Composer Work Lists
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1881
I think that more information is better, especially with our clear legends—but it is a lot of work to create. Bravo on all of your efforts in this field.
- Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:42 am
- Forum: Feature Requests / Bug Reports
- Topic: [BUG] bad link: Percy Grainger, Irish Tune from County Derry
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1936
Fixed from the MIT Archive.
- Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 pm
- Forum: Other
- Topic: A Suggestion about New Compositions (not scans) and Ratings
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1854
I actually really like the idea of "reset" and "disable" buttons for ratings.