Messages from and Discussions about IMSLP

Moderator: kcleung

steltz
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: IMSLP Wordpress Journal?

Post by steltz »

Every time I try to view the journal forum I'm told I don't have permission. Why the block?
bsteltz
vinteuil
Groundskeeper
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by vinteuil »

Fixed hopefully
Formerly known as "perlnerd666"
Philidor
Groundskeeper

Post by Philidor »

imslp wrote:Wonderful! I'm busy at the moment, but as soon as I have free time (i.e. early next week) I will (1) add journal.imslp.org (and maybe forums.imslp.org as well?) and (2) change the portal page to include the journal. I've already added it to the sidebar; feel free to move it around. Sidebar is on Mediawiki:Sidebar.
YAY! 8)

Thanks for the sidebar. Thanks also, in anticipation, for journal.imslp.org, and forums.imslp.org sounds like a good idea. I've limited internet access for a week so won't be doing much to the Journal during that time.

I've added a plugin which formats the Journal with a mobile theme for visitors on Apple iPhone / iPod touch, Google Android, Blackberry Storm and Torch, Palm Pre and other touch-based smartphones. I've not checked it yet on a mobile device but it should look pretty swish.
Leonard Vertighel
Groundskeeper

Post by Leonard Vertighel »

Philidor wrote:I've added a plugin which formats the Journal with a mobile theme for visitors on Apple iPhone / iPod touch, Google Android, Blackberry Storm and Torch, Palm Pre and other touch-based smartphones. I've not checked it yet on a mobile device but it should look pretty swish.
Appears to work nicely both with the Android default browser and Opera Mini.
Philidor
Groundskeeper

Post by Philidor »

Leonard Vertighel wrote:Appears to work nicely both with the Android default browser and Opera Mini.
Great. Thanks for checking.