Merge orchestral parts into one download or zip file.

Advice and Help

Moderator: kcleung

Chaminade008
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Merge orchestral parts into one download or zip file.

Post by Chaminade008 »

Hello.

I'm a paying subscriber to IMSLP, and I have been looking at Vierne's Praxinoe, and am interested to download and print the set of manuscript orchestral parts for study and annotation. Rather than individually downloading each orchestral part separately as an individual file; is there an option to download all the parts in one go into a zip file or similar so it is not as a laborious task? I noticed for the three voice parts of this work, upon clicking the cog-wheel symbol, there is an option to "Download 3 files as zip file", however this option is unavailable for the orchestral parts. I notice there is a 'mrg' link near the publishing data that gives a pURL link to do with merging stacks - but I'm totally baffled by this, and don't really understand what that's about.

Kind wishes,

Peter
Sallen112
active poster

Re: Merge orchestral parts into one download or zip file.

Post by Sallen112 »

You might want to look at the page again. Not sure why there is no gear option to download these parts in a ZIP, its clearly below the 250mb limit.
Chaminade008

Re: Merge orchestral parts into one download or zip file.

Post by Chaminade008 »

Hello,

Thank you for your help with this. I see an option for 'Complete Parts' has appeared, which is very helpful.

Kind wishes,

Peter