Advice and Help

Moderator: kcleung

Carolus
Site Admin
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Program to strip CDSM logos

Post by Carolus »

In going through some of the Cello and Piano items you processed, I noticed that it program missed a fair number of logos. Especially take a look at the Beethoven Op. 47. There are some isolated pages with logos on Bloch's Schlomo.
Mazin
regular poster

Re: Program to strip CDSM logos

Post by Mazin »

Carolus wrote:In going through some of the Cello and Piano items you processed, I noticed that it program missed a fair number of logos. Especially take a look at the Beethoven Op. 47. There are some isolated pages with logos on Bloch's Schlomo.
Thanks for that heads up. Admittedly, I haven't had the time to proofread everything yet.
I downloaded Bloch's Schelomo again and tried auto-cleaning it again, and it came out fine, which means that I don't know what the actual problem is. It would be one thing if the logo simply had some subtle variation that I could fix by simply adding more patterns to search for, but my program stripped the logos just fine this time. I hope it's not some odd issue with concurrency or weird corner cases, because that would be really troublesome.