Schmidt, Franz - Fuga solemnis

Specific copyright information. If you're not sure if you can upload your score, ask it here first

Moderators: kcleung, Copyright Reviewers

StupiDO
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Schmidt, Franz - Fuga solemnis

Post by StupiDO »

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. I've never posted anything (imslp.org included). I found this work " Schmidt, Franz - Fuga solemnis " and I made a copy for my personal use (never distributed). I apologize for my inaccurate english. I would like to share it with the whole world. I can do it? If yes, could someone help me?

Thanks all of you!
DBMiller
active poster

Re: Schmidt, Franz - Fuga solemnis

Post by DBMiller »

Yes, this piece is OK to be posted here. I can actually download the high-quality images of this and upload this to a new work page for you in this case.
StupiDO

Post by StupiDO »

DBMiller wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:48 pm Yes, this piece is OK to be posted here. I can actually download the high-quality images of this and upload this to a new work page for you in this case.
Thanks. I just created the account on IMSLP and therefore I will have to wait 24 hours to upload the file.
DBMiller
active poster

Post by DBMiller »

I have now added the high-quality color manuscript scan (a very large file), plus the published edition (a small file). https://imslp.org/wiki/Fuga_solemnis_(Schmidt,_Franz)
StupiDO

Post by StupiDO »

DBMiller wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:04 pm I have now added the high-quality color manuscript scan (a very large file), plus the published edition (a small file). https://imslp.org/wiki/Fuga_solemnis_(Schmidt,_Franz)
Thank you so much for your time and patience.