Doppler, Fantaisie Pastorale Hongroise

Specific copyright information. If you're not sure if you can upload your score, ask it here first

Moderators: kcleung, Copyright Reviewers

steltz
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Doppler, Fantaisie Pastorale Hongroise

Post by steltz »

I have just managed to get orchestral parts to Doppler's Fantaisie Pastorale Hongroise.

It seems to me now that the "arrangements" header for the flute/piano version is actually not correct. The orchestral parts are arranged by A. Klautzsch, and there is no other version I can find available, so I suspect Doppler wrote this for flute/piano, and someone else orchestrated it.

The footer says. "Stich und Druck von B. Schott's Söhne im Mainz" and the plate number is 24272.

WorldCat has no dates on A. Klautzsch, but lists publications by Albert Klautzsch dated about 1880. The info page for A Klautzsch and Albert Klautzsch are the same. MusicSack has no info on him at all.

The parts will need heavy cleaning (photocopy of a photocopy), but are they uploadable?

Thanks.
bsteltz
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Doppler, Fantaisie Pastorale Hongroise

Post by daphnis »

They should be free and clear. Plate range suggests publication ca. 1887.
steltz
active poster

Post by steltz »

Thanks. :D
bsteltz
linahspark

Post by linahspark »

Hi. I was just wondering, where you got the orchestra part for the doppler. I need one as soon as possible so could you please tell me where you got it from? :) thank you!
steltz
active poster

Post by steltz »

It turned out our local orchestra had a set, but they were photocopies of originals that might not be worth cleaning enough to scan and upload, though we have them in a queue of things to be scanned.. it was the Klautzach/Klautzsch arrangement, with information about his dates being given above. HOWEVER, it turned out to be available for purchase at Luck's Music Library,

http://www.lucksmusic.com/catdetailview ... ogNo=09913

which was a good thing, because our score was hand written and very inaccurate, so we have ordered a score to match the set of parts.
bsteltz