Downloading and Printing from "My Library"?

General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

absolute_none
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Downloading and Printing from "My Library"?

Post by absolute_none »

Hi there,

My apologies if this question has already been answered elsewhere! If so, I've been unable to find it.

I'd like to download and print a PDF that has been synced to My Library from the IMSLP app, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how. When I click on the title, it opens up a score reader with no options beyond a couple of display settings. When I click the three-dots menu next to the title, it offers a couple of options, none of which are "download" or "print". Am I missing something?

There are a few workarounds: if the file is from IMSLP, I can open the work page in a new tab and then use the publisher/filesize info to find the same edition, but this is obviously not ideal; if a file, however, is from my own library, and I'm not carrying my iPad, I won't be able to open the app and email it to myself in order to print it. This is even less ideal!!

Any instruction on this would be greatly appreciated, as I often need to run copies of scores, and IMSLP has turned into my central storage location.

Thanks much!!