Request for Removal of Incorrectly Uploaded File and Associated Comment

General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

FUJIMAKI Kenichi
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Request for Removal of Incorrectly Uploaded File and Associated Comment

Post by FUJIMAKI Kenichi »

I would like to request the deletion of the file I uploaded as a newer version to the following page on May 9th.

https://imslp.org/wiki/File:PMLP387611- ... gue_JP.pdf

Is it appropriate to make the request here?

I have discovered several mistakes in this file, but the file itself is still stored on the server, allowing visitors to access it.
I would like to completely delete this newer version file along with associated comment.

Could you please assist me with this request?
Sallen112
active poster

Re: Request for Removal of Incorrectly Uploaded File and Associated Comment

Post by Sallen112 »

Its irrevocable for us to remove typesets on IMSLP once uploaded and were approved. if you need to replace an incorrect version with a correct version, please use the file number for replacing an incorrect version.
FUJIMAKI Kenichi

Re: Request for Removal of Incorrectly Uploaded File and Associated Comment

Post by FUJIMAKI Kenichi »

I have uploaded a newer version, but it seems that the older version files (including incorrect version) are still present on the server.
I would like to delete these files along with any comments and histories related to the older version. Is that not possible?
Sallen112 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:36 pm Its irrevocable for us to remove typesets on IMSLP once uploaded and were approved. if you need to replace an incorrect version with a correct version, please use the file number for replacing an incorrect version.