Juon, Scharwenka, robert fuchs,Can anyone help me?? I'm new!

General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

ramiarz
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Juon, Scharwenka, robert fuchs,Can anyone help me?? I'm new!

Post by ramiarz »

Hello!!!! Thank you very much for all members of this Important project, thank you all people that have charged scores!!!!

I`m working in piano scores of Juon, Phillipp schawenka, and Robert Fuchs, I like very much this music style!!! I need more scores from Juon!!! in site I had download the petite valse opus 1 n. 6, and opus 20, Have someone more scores of this 3 composers. I have the sound od the petite valse, Too I have other rare scores from Tedeschi (harp), Gaubert, Godard, Lazzari, Phillipp Scharwenka, Melartin, Castro, Campa etc (for piano) This works doesn't available in Imslp, How can I load in the site???

all the best

Angel Augusto

From Mexico
KGill
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Juon, Scharwenka, robert fuchs,Can anyone help me?? I'm

Post by KGill »

How can I load in the site???
If by that you mean to ask how you would upload them yourself, you can read this page for a quick summary of how you would submit scores. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have further questions.
ramiarz

Post by ramiarz »

dear Kgill:

You are very kind!! I have other question, I bought some scores from British Library, in some days arrive to Mexico. I can upload this scores to IMSLP??? It`s the opus 34 preludes, opus 89 Phantasystuck, Opus 39 (10 pieces, complete)???
I'm searching scores by Juon, opus 30 (improptus), and opus 18 (satyres and Nynphaes), It's very difficult to find them!!
I find this scores in Switzerland, but the Library don't contain facility for pay and they sent me the scores!!! How can I do??? Any suggerence!!!

All the best
KGill
Copyright Reviewer

Post by KGill »

It depends on the edition, but if they're the originals (ca.1900), then you should certainly be able to upload them.
the Library don't contain facility for pay and they sent me the scores!!! How can I do???
Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean by this - you have the scores? (Incidentally, there are closer libraries that hold Op.30 - see here)
kalliwoda
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by kalliwoda »

Hallo,

For this type of repertoire you should search the card-catalog at Deutsche Staatsbibliothek in Berlin
http://staatsbibliothek-berlin.de/musik ... aloge.html
Search Katalog I first
German Publishers had to deposit one copy of all their editions starting in 1906, but including all still available backcatalog!

Juon, Fuchs and Scharwenka collections seem pretty complete.
And they should be set up to supply copies. If you have trouble with the german in the card-catalog, let me know
ramiarz

Post by ramiarz »

Dear Kgill and Kalliwoda:

thank you very much for your sugerences.!!! I received from British Library new fantasy pieces op 89 by Fuchs, preludes opus 34, scherzo opus 23 and herbsblatter opus 43, (They forget add Sommermarchen!!!!). I bought this works. But the format is for open with kodak image.. There are photos!!!! Can I upload this scores to IMSLP??? I will revise the link to the Germany library.. Thank you very much my friends¡¡¡¡¡

All the best

Angel,

From Mexico City
KGill
Copyright Reviewer

Post by KGill »

You can certainly upload them to IMSLP, but you'll first need to find some way of converting them to PDF format (since that's all the site allows for score files).