Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

steltz
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Pezel, fünfstimmige blasende musik

Post by steltz »

http://imslp.org/wiki/F%C3%BCnfstimmige ... ristoph%29

Something seems to have gone wrong with this page; the tags on the right are so far over to the right that only one or two words are on each line, so it's obviously using 40+ lines to finish the whole thing.

None of the other work pages I've been on today have shoved things this far over, so I think it is specific to this page.

Can someone help?
bsteltz
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Pezel, fünfstimmige blasende musik

Post by Davydov »

Isn't it the large heading "For 2 Oboes, Bass Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon and Continuo (Notenschreiber)" that's displaying as an unbroken line in the table of contents at the top, which is pushing everything else to the right?

Inserting a "<br>" tag in the middle of that line confuses the automated arrangement tagging system, but maybe there's a way to get the lines in the contents panel to wrap somehow.
steltz
active poster

Post by steltz »

I think you're right, but a <br> didn't work, so, apart from the fact that the actual header doesn't need a break in it, I think someone needs to tweak the table of contents to wrap lines when they get to a certain length?

This isn't an urgent tweak, and it probably doesn't affect many pages, but I think it needs to be looked at eventually.
bsteltz
Notenschreiber
active poster

Post by Notenschreiber »

With my browser (Firefox) everything looks good.