General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

steltz
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Honegger, Sonatine for clarinet

Post by steltz »

Jayz12321 seems to have uploaded an edition of Honegger's Sonatine for clarinet, but it is still blocked. Because this is public domain where I live, I followed the link to Sibley to download from there. That took me to an arrangement of Ave Verum Corpus. The size of the recently uploaded file corresponds to the Mozart, not the Honegger, and I couldn't find Honegger's Sonatine for Clarinet at Sibley, so I suspect Jayz has uploaded to the wrong page. Could one of the copyright reviewers check this, please?

(Drat, and I thought I was getting a scan of the Honegger . . . .)
bsteltz
jfarrington
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Re: Honegger, Sonatine for clarinet

Post by jfarrington »

We have not digitized this work, and won't for a while as our editions are both from 1925. Sorry.
Jim
steltz
active poster

Post by steltz »

@jfarrington: thanks for this.

Kenny has removed the file from the Honegger page. Presumably, if it isn't something we already have, then it has been moved to the appropriate Mozart page.

The Honegger Sonatine page now is as it should be.
bsteltz
KGill
Copyright Reviewer

Post by KGill »

steltz wrote:Kenny has removed the file from the Honegger page. Presumably, if it isn't something we already have, then it has been moved to the appropriate Mozart page.
Should have cleared this up here before, sorry - the file that was uploaded was a duplicate of an Ave verum corpus file that was uploaded from Sibley years ago. This is actually somewhat of a strange case because it's been repeated so many times before - if you look at the file page, the same exact file has been deleted 10 times in total starting in January 2010. I have no idea why this seems to be such a popular file for reuploading, often on totally unrelated pages (why on earth would you think to upload a Mozart arrangement under Honegger?)...