Petition to delete an old page that a friend of mine made for me

General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

Matteroffacts
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Petition to delete an old page that a friend of mine made for me

Post by Matteroffacts »

Good night, an old friend of mine called Henry Bertolucci made this page for me some time ago:

https://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Trajano ... Ds_Eduardo

Can you delete the page for me? I dont want my photo upload on the internet and with my name and my musics.

I tryed to make an account on the wiki to delete it, but the Admin "P.davydov" blocked even my Ip adress. can you unban me and delete the page?
i dont know where my friend Henry are anymore, and couldnt get anyhelp to delete the page.

thank you very much
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Petition to delete an old page that a friend of mine made for me

Post by Davydov »

If new users don't answer the anti-spam questions satisfactorily, then they will be automatically blocked in order to protect the site from vandalism. Whatever name you used to set up the account, it wasn't Luís Eduardo Trajano, or the one you're using here, but if you tell me what it was then I'll review the block.

As for the issue of deleting your category, I'll leave that to the appropriate admins...
Matteroffacts

Post by Matteroffacts »

I dont remember my first name in the account, I lost it and changed to the second name "Luís Eduardo Trajano". I tryed to recover the first name but I didnt find it.There is no other way I can prove I am in fact Luís Eduardo? can I send you an email or anything? or prove the "in nomine" is mine then I am luís eduardo? I really need to delete this page, a friend of mine called Henry Bertolucci made it for me but I dont know where is he now, maybe he account was henrybloples, something like this.
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer

Post by Davydov »

Even if you had successfully set up an account in Luis Eduardo Trajano's name, we would still require further information before deleting the page. This is probably best done privately, so I'd suggest emailing membership@imslp.org with your request.
Matteroffacts

Post by Matteroffacts »

thank you, Ill do it right now