The category Oboe is missing for Bailables by Salzedo
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Salzedo, Bailables

Post by Davydov »

Hi Christian. Are you sure? The categories listed seem to include the oboe:

Pieces; For musette, oboe damore, English horn, bass oboe; Scores featuring the musette; Scores featuring the oboe damore; Scores featuring the English horn; Scores featuring the bass oboe; For 4 players; For oboe, oboe damore, English horn, bass oboe; Scores featuring the oboe; For 2 oboes, English horn, bassoon; Scores featuring the bassoon

Could it be a page refresh issue again?
reccmo
active poster

Post by reccmo »

Davydov wrote:Hi Christian. Are you sure? The categories listed seem to include the oboe:

Pieces; For musette, oboe damore, English horn, bass oboe; Scores featuring the musette; Scores featuring the oboe damore; Scores featuring the English horn; Scores featuring the bass oboe; For 4 players; For oboe, oboe damore, English horn, bass oboe; Scores featuring the oboe; For 2 oboes, English horn, bassoon; Scores featuring the bassoon

Could it be a page refresh issue again?
Maybe

Question: categorization needs to be post edited manually like

Code: Select all

Tags=pieces ; mus oda eh bob ; ob oda eh bob ; 2ob eh bn
right?

Is there also some automated categorization involved on which I may influence by editing the Instrumentation parameter?
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer

Post by Davydov »

Please don't edit the codes, as that can have unforeseen consequences. Only members of the categorization team are permitted to edit or change them, and we have to be very strict about that, or general chaos would quickly ensue :)
reccmo
active poster

Post by reccmo »

Davydov wrote:Please don't edit the codes, as that can have unforeseen consequences. Only members of the categorization team are permitted to edit or change them, and we have to be very strict about that, or general chaos would quickly ensue :)
I'm perfectly aware of that, have not and will not touch those codes. But you didn't answer my question: is there any kind of automated categorization in addition to the manually edited code?
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer

Post by Davydov »

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but there are other manual steps in the categorization process, besides adding the codes to the pages.
reccmo
active poster

Post by reccmo »

Davydov wrote:I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but there are other manual steps in the categorization process, besides adding the codes to the pages.
I believe you answered my question anyway. I was wondering whether some server logic would parse the Instrumentation parameter of the outer work page template, {{#fte:imslppage and generate 'automated' categories when building the final html output of a work page. I read your answer like: that's not true
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer

Post by Davydov »

reccmo wrote:I read your answer like: that's not true
That's correct.