How to edit the page containing a new submission?

Moderator: kcleung

dsimons
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

How to edit the page containing a new submission?

Post by dsimons »

I recently uploaded a Schieferdecker Chaconne (#850742). The listing is headed "For harpsichord (Simons)" and the download link is "solo harpsichord score". I neglected to indicate that the score contains only the Chaconne, not the entire suite. I would like to either change the header to read "Chaconne, for harpsichord (Simons)', or change the download link to read "Chaconne, solo harpsichord". Even after signing in as a contributor I could not figure out how to do that. Could one of you managers do that, or carefully explain to me how to do it? Thanks.
Notenschreiber
active poster

Re: How to edit the page containing a new submission?

Post by Notenschreiber »

II have changed the page accordingly. You can see the changes via the edit button.
dsimons
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by dsimons »

Thanks very much! Your solution is better than either of mine.

But I have more questions. Where is the "edit" button? I've looked everywhere I could think of and can't find it. What does it edit, and am I personally allowed to make the edits? Finally, there is still no access to the instant view of the edition. I haven't uploaded a thumbnail...is that the reason? If not, can you get the thumbnail installed so folks can quickly view the whole edition without downloading it? Thanks.
Notenschreiber
active poster

Post by Notenschreiber »

You will find the edit button in a drop down menue (next to IMSLP), if you use the modern skin. In the classic skin view it is on the second topline: read edit view history. The instant view works for me now, you do not have to upload the thumbnail, that goes automatically..