Modifying commercial recording links on a work page

Moderator: kcleung

daphnis
Copyright Reviewer
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Modifying commercial recording links on a work page

Post by daphnis »

Do we have any moderator tools to modify/change the commercial recordings associated with a given work page? I received a report of some inaccurate recordings being listed for a given work and wondering if we can manually override those if they're automatically assigned.
imslp
Site Admin

Re: Modifying commercial recording links on a work page

Post by imslp »

It's manually matched but there isn't really a mechanism for changing matched entries yet, are there many of these? If not maybe I can manually change them in the database.
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

Edward I got a question from a user one time asking about if any of the naxos recordings that were in there catelogue can be updated or added onto newer workpages (that were made recently for example) since you told me one time a while back that all the pages got their recordings matched with the workpages now.
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer

Post by daphnis »

imslp wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:04 pm It's manually matched but there isn't really a mechanism for changing matched entries yet, are there many of these? If not maybe I can manually change them in the database.
I have only been told of two. Both concern Florent Schmitt. The Op. 11 Prélude is apparently incorrect and should point to https://forgottenrecords.com/en/schmitt ... nes-fr44ld. The Jan Kraybill Reference Recordings CD should be removed from the Op. 11 IMSLP entry and instead placed under the other prelude (the one with no opus number). This is the piece that's also referred to as "Priere". Link is https://imslp.org/wiki/Pr%C3%A9lude_in_ ... C_Florent).