My Collection of Liszt scores (Funper)

Moderator: kcleung

Funper
Copyright Reviewer
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

My Collection of Liszt scores (Funper)

Post by Funper »

Liszt is my favorite composer (duh). During the course of 6 months, I have searched the net for Liszt scores. Here is a collection of most works that are available on the net (except the ones from Ruth Dana Collection). I think that this is the most complete collection you'll ever find in one place so grab it while you can. This will be updated on a regular basis.

Here is a torrent link:
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3834472
Peter
Site Admin
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: My Collection of Liszt scores (Funper)

Post by Peter »

Funper wrote:Liszt is my favorite composer (duh). During the course of 6 months, I have searched the net for Liszt scores. Here is a collection of most works that are available on the net (except the ones from Ruth Dana Collection). I think that this is the most complete collection you'll ever find in one place so grab it while you can. This will be updated on a regular basis.

Here is a torrent link:
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3834472
Are there files in the archive that are under copyright?
Carolus
Site Admin

Post by Carolus »

Liszt is my favorite composer (duh)
Why, where would we ever get that idea? If I ever have any question about Liszt, at least I know who to call. As for the copyright status of the files in that bit torrent, we could sort that out if someone wants to upload the files here - now that there are new members of the copyright police force. I'd be willing to bet that there are lots of duplicates in that archive of what we already have - thanks to Funper's work on the IMSLP Liszt section.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

This is indeed a great idea to put everything there is in a torrent, but I'm just a bit sceptic about making it available here, in case there are copyrighted files in it. In that case this forum would be guilty of making available means for exchanging copyrighted material - something that does not go unnoticed with other media... I don't want anything to happen to IMSLP.
Funper
Copyright Reviewer
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Funper »

thanks to Funper's work on the IMSLP Liszt section.
just giving back to the world. the real cred should be going out to all names-long-lost scanners.