Hindemith IMSLP List of Works page

Moderator: kcleung

Sallen112
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Hindemith IMSLP List of Works page

Post by Sallen112 »

Could some people out there start putting together, now that Paul Hindimith is in Public Domain in the 50+ year countries, a work list catagorizing all of his works in an IMSLP version? Because there is now a huge increase on the number of uploads of his works on his work page since the start of the year. It would be easier that way to link each work on one page! The only work list is the one on Wikipedia ATM.
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Hindemith IMSLP List of Works page

Post by Davydov »

OK, I'll start putting something together.
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

WOW! Just took a look at it! A lot of pieces I do not know! Thank you for putting this up! It is going to take a lot of time to get a lot of his pieces up on the site!
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer

Post by Davydov »

Thanks. I did it quite quickly so it's unlikely to be 100% error free, but it's a start anyway. A lot of the vocal works will still be in copyright if the librettist died within the last 50 years, which is why the dates are included.

Because I'm in UK, I'll have to wait another 20 years before I can download any of Hindemith's scores from IMSLP :cry:
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

We'll better having a list like this now at least for the future so other people who contribute can link the works from that page, as such is the same for other composers who have a IMSLP work list! Also now we can at least see what pieces need to be added. I hope symphonic metamorphosis gets uploaded at some point, one of my favorites of his!