I need my score update approved as soon as possible

Moderator: kcleung

Joel
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

I need my score update approved as soon as possible

Post by Joel »

For business purposes, I need my updated score to be accessible to the public ASAP. I believe it is in the moderators' control.

http://imslp.org/wiki/Fantasy_%28Wagner,_Joel%29

Thanks so much,
Joel
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer

Re: I need my score update approved as soon as possible

Post by daphnis »

Done
Joel

Post by Joel »

The score seems to be the same version as previous to update. I cleared my cache and cookies and it still is the previous score.
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer

Post by daphnis »

The version currently referenced was posted 3/8. According to the file metadata, the last edit date was 3/4/2014 5:57:58 AM and it has a file size of 89,575 bytes. Maybe you re-posted an older version of the file?
Joel

Post by Joel »

I think there's some confusion here. My 'Prelude' is the piece in 3/8, and is not what I linked in this thread. I linked my 'Fantasy'.
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer

Post by daphnis »

Now I'm confused. In your first post, you asked to have your score reviewed for copyright, and you linked to the 'Fantasy'. The comments in my previous post were regarding that piece since that's what I thought was under discussion. You now talk about your 'Prelude', however that piece is already reviewed for copyright (and available for download). It was uploaded on 1/1/2014 and the latest revision you've uploaded is dated 2/10/2014 which was also tagged the following day. What is it you want done here?
Joel

Post by Joel »

I simply needed my updated score of the FANTASY, the piece that I linked in the OP, to be approved by a mod ASAP. It was approved by a mod but it's not the right score. I'm looking at the notes which I changed and they are not the new notes, it is the previous version. I will change the score again and ask you to approve it again and maybe it will work this time. About the 'Prelude', I only talked about the it because you brought up the 3/8 time signature, which is the very time signature of the 'Prelude' and not the 'Fantasy'. I'm confused myself by that. :P

Here is the piece that I need updated ASAP. I just uploaded the brand new version 1 minute ago for moderator approval. I hope this clears up the confusion now. Here is the link to the piece.

http://imslp.org/wiki/Fantasy_%28Wagner,_Joel%29

Thanks again,
Joel
jossuk
active poster

Post by jossuk »

I believe the 3/8 first mentioned by Daphnis was the date of posting, not the meter signature.
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer

Post by daphnis »

jossuk is correct in that I was referring to the date of posting (March 8). Sorry if that was the source of the confusion. Anyhow, I've reviewed and tagged the current version of your 'Fantasy' and it should be available for download soon. Let us know if you need anything else.
Last edited by Choralia on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Smilies disabled - text was corrupted
KGill
Copyright Reviewer

Post by KGill »

It might also be advisable to wait a couple days before confirming that everything went through correctly, because of the server's caching mechanism. I doubt it should really take that long, but still, it definitely won't be instantaneous.