Moderator: kcleung

horndude77
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Telemann Horn Concerto Parts

Post by horndude77 »

http://imslp.org/wiki/Horn_Concerto,_TW ... Philipp%29

I attempted to upload some parts and a couple were left out. When attempting to add the missing files it reported that they had already been added. When attempting to add them manually to the list of file it reported that a file was 'not in index'. The files do appear in my list of contributions (see http://imslp.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Horndude77). Any ideas?
cypressdome
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Telemann Horn Concerto Parts

Post by cypressdome »

I don't know what happened but I've deleted both of the viola files so that you can try to upload them again.
horndude77
active poster

Post by horndude77 »

Same result. After hitting submit I get the green "(already uploaded)" for both files on the 'Add Files' page. They exist in my contributions, but I can't manually add them to the page. It shows this error (when previewing the change): "File entry error: filename 'PMLP391077-viola1t.pdf' not in index. Please use the add file links to submit files to the page."
cypressdome
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by cypressdome »

I've deleted them again. Let me ask what may be a stupid question. When you add these files to the work page are you choosing File/Image Type: (Re)Typesets and one of the Creative Commons licenses? I seem to recall that such orphan files can result from choosing (re)typesets along with setting the copyright to Public Domain.
horndude77
active poster

Post by horndude77 »

It worked this time. I'm not quite sure what I did before to get in that state. Thanks for the help.