misspelling correction

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

Jurabe
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

misspelling correction

Post by Jurabe »

I have just uploaded Bazelaire's L'enseignement du Violoncelle en France and discovered a spelling error in the title. Could you correct this please ?
Eric
active poster

Re: misspelling correction

Post by Eric »

Done. BTW, the "dedication" was not filled in, and as it was published later than 1922 I will not be able to read it - would you be able to add that (assuming there was a dedicatee?) :)

Thanks!- Eric S.
lyric1011

JC Bach Quintet op 11 no 3

Post by lyric1011 »

I will be playing the viola part for this piece, but on the alto flute. Although I can read the alto staff, transposing on the fly (alto flute is a G instrument) is beyond me! It looks like you may have typeset this when you put it up on IMSLP. If so, do you still have the digital file. I would love to take the viola part, and put it into the treble staff, without having to enter the entire thing by hand. Thank you for taking the time to think about this!

Julie Hauptman
Houston Texas
Notenschreiber
active poster

Re: misspelling correction

Post by Notenschreiber »

This is not the right thread for your request, but accidently i came across and can provide you (by uploading it on the workpage) with a viola part with treble clef. Or do you want it a forth higher? But the range doesn´t fit to the alto flute in G.