Request for File Removal

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

Amatus2
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Request for File Removal

Post by Amatus2 »

Hello!
I just submitted a musical score transcribed from the original manuscript of André Campra named "Messe de Requiem".. . It has been released by the administration so far, although i noticed, to my embarassement, that i wrote "Masse" in the title, which of course is utterly wrong and i'm quite ashamed that, after days of laborous transcription, decipherment and emendation of the manuscript, i was sloppy enough to write the main title wrong!
Could someone from the administration please delete the files of my transcription so that i could reupload the files with the correct title as soon as i'm home from my vacations? That'll be very kind!
And also please let me know if the people who have to overview my uploads have some discontent with my work they'd like to share with me.. Since i'm quite new to this project and there is no feedback system, i get unsure at times if my work is apt for the standards required...

Thank you in advance!
Greetings
Luca Albanese
Notenschreiber
active poster

Re: Request for File Removal

Post by Notenschreiber »

It´s very easy to correct your error. Click at the file numbers #....... on the workpage and follow the instructions to upload a new version of your wrong files.
The new files are not available at once for everybody, because the cache has to be renewed.
Amatus2
regular poster

Post by Amatus2 »

Ok thank you very much! I'll see as soon as i'm home from vacations if i'm capable of doing it by myself... Looking forward to transcribe some new stuff i got from the library^^
Greetings and thanks for the reply
Luca A.
jossuk
active poster

Post by jossuk »

Luca: I've looked only briefly at your transcription of the Campra manuscript, and there are some corrections that should be made. This needn't be discussed in public, so I'll accept any moderator's help in the best way to make private contact, assuming that to be appropriate in this case.
Choralia
Site Admin

Post by Choralia »

jossuk wrote:I'll accept any moderator's help in the best way to make private contact
I've upgraded Luca from the newly registered user group to the standard registered user group, so you should be able to communicate privately via PM if you like.

Max
Amatus2
regular poster

Post by Amatus2 »

Thank you guys for your help! Yes of course i'd appreciate some critique from a more experienced user, since our work here should be for the benefit of all and we all work for the best standards as possible! Just write me a pm and i'll see what i can do
Best regards
Luca