Mazas String quartets op 7

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

azumbrunn
forum adept
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Mazas String quartets op 7

Post by azumbrunn »

I just noticed that there is an error in a typeset I posted of the quartet op 7/1. After the initial posting I corrected some errors in the parts, then re-posted them (in November). Now I notice that instead of my typesets there are the parts of the original (from 1820, pretty hard to read in places which is why I typeset them). Only the second violin part is the typeset.

I'll correct this tomorrow and re-post my files. I am not sure if I uploaded the incorrect files or what else might have happened. If I did upload the incorrect files I am surprised they were accepted (the thumb nail picture is of the typeset, but it might be from the initial upload).

Anyhow I apologize to anybody who could not download the parts that belong to the score.
Carolus
Site Admin

Re: Mazas String quartets op 7

Post by Carolus »

That's really strange. You need to replace the files for 400594, 400596 and 400597 with your typeset parts.
azumbrunn
forum adept

Post by azumbrunn »

Done!
azumbrunn
forum adept

Post by azumbrunn »

This page is truly unlucky. Now that the typeset parts are ok (I just checked) the thumbnail shows a page from the source instead of the typeset. :lol: Can this be fixed?