Hasse, 6 Trio Sonatas, PDF corrupt

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

pklein
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Hasse, 6 Trio Sonatas, PDF corrupt

Post by pklein »

Regarding this collection:
http://imslp.org/wiki/6_Trio_Sonatas,_O ... nn_Adolph)

The PDF file appears to be corrupt. I tried to download it several times with two different browsers, and the result is the same: file is too short (9 megs instead of the stated 11) and Acrobat says it is corrupt, unreadable and unrecoverable. The file must have been OK when uploaded, because the screen preview shows all parts, and I assume that the preview is generated from the PDF when it is uploaded.

I will be playing the C major Trio Sonata from this collection for a wedding in mid-September, so I'd really like to get an usable version of the file.

--Peter Klein
Shoreline, WA, USA
Eric
active poster

Re: Hasse, 6 Trio Sonatas, PDF corrupt

Post by Eric »

A quick attempt to download the parts with Safari on an iPhone was successful, as was an attempt to then open them in Acrobat reader - but things can work or not on different machines. Try the source, which I think has a download-as-PDF link?

http://gallica.bnf.fr/m/ark:/12148/btv1b90830169
cypressdome
active poster

Post by cypressdome »

I have just uploaded a black and white version of the parts. Try downloading it.
pklein

Post by pklein »

Thanks, Eric and cypressdome. For some reason, the file downloaded correctly this morning. Maybe there was a server problem yesterday, or somebody restored the file after my post. But the black and white version is so much better. Thanks so much for that, cypressdome!