Beethoven 9 string arrangement incorrect instrumentation

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

RoboNeo9
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Beethoven 9 string arrangement incorrect instrumentation

Post by RoboNeo9 »

I am new to all of this so apologies, but yesterday I uploaded a string quintet arrangement of the Presto from Beethoven's 9th Symphony. Over the night, it was edited (as per usual) but the instrumentation was changed to two violins, viola, cello which is incorrect as there is a double bass part as well. I attempted to edit it back but I was unable to figure out how (I don't think I have those permissions). Could the instrumentation please get fixed? Thank you!
Notenschreiber
active poster

Re: Beethoven 9 string arrangement incorrect instrumentation

Post by Notenschreiber »

Done!
RoboNeo9

Post by RoboNeo9 »

Is there any way I can change it myself? I notice after you posted it was changed to the correct thing but I just checked it again and now it says "for Strings" which is closer, but its for "String Quintet" for which there is certainly a difference. Thank you so much and sorry for all of the troubles.
Notenschreiber
active poster

Post by Notenschreiber »

It has been changed again by another admin, because it was not clear to him, that you mean 5 players only. I change it back now. Perhaps you can do that yourself by using the edit button in the upper line.
RoboNeo9

Post by RoboNeo9 »

Oh it wasn't showing like an option for that? I'll try again. Sorry for this mess. I'm attempting to learn this thank you very much