Javascript Problem

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

Music Addict
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Javascript Problem

Post by Music Addict »

There is a problem in the workpage of Respighi's Deità silvane. Under Performances>Commercial, it says "Javascript not enabled." Javascript is enabled in my browser and I reloaded the page several times, but still the same thing shows up. What's more, even though I can still edit the workpage, I can't add any files to the workpage (yes, I tried that on both classic and modern skins). It seems to be the only workpage of Respighi that has this problem. I may have some clue as to what caused this issue. I went to Page>History, and compared previous versions with each other to find out what happened. The workpage from early revisions are normal, but it changed in Carolus' revision "US update", which I think is the source of the problem. Can anyone please fix this issue? I would appreciate a prompt reply, thank you.
cypressdome
active poster

Re: Javascript Problem

Post by cypressdome »

Apparently, it was something related to the old fte:server-us template used for files originally uploaded to the old U.S. server. The work entered the public domain in Canada four years after Daphnis uploaded it to imslp so I have re-uploaded it to the Canadian server and the page no longer displays the Javascript error.
Music Addict
regular poster

Post by Music Addict »

Alright, I see the problem is fixed now. Thank you!
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

Guess it doesn't matter now for that particular page but it should be fixed anyhow.