Liza Lehmann 5 Little Love Songs

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

dmitri320
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Liza Lehmann 5 Little Love Songs

Post by dmitri320 »

This score is wrongly called 5 Little Long Songs throughout the IMSLP system. It is part of the Sibley Mirroring Project and I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. Any help would be appreciated.
dmitri320

Re: Liza Lehmann 5 Little Love Songs

Post by dmitri320 »

I see that Cypressdome fixed the title on the page https://imslp.org/wiki/5_Little_Long_So ... n%2C_Liza). Thank you!

On Liza Lehmann's page the title in her list of works is still 5 little long songs the link is https://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Lehmann,_Liza

I realize this is a little off of the original topic, but while on Liza Lehmann's page I also noticed that there are two links to Oh, tell me, Nightingale (the other is Oh tell me Nightingale). These are duplicates, though one points to a score in D minor while the other points to a score in Eb Major (which is actually in C minor).
cypressdome
active poster

Post by cypressdome »

I've merged the two Nightingale songs onto one page. It appears that the page cache has updated and 5 Little Love Songs does now show up on Lehmann's category page. Thanks for pointing out the Nightingale issue. Amazingly, I'm the one who created both pages! When I created that second page how did I not notice I had created a page for it less than two weeks earlier?
dmitri320

Post by dmitri320 »

cypressdome,

From what I've seen you contribute a lot to the IMSLP project. It's not surprising that you wouldn't remember something from only 2 weeks ago. This actually sounds like something I would do.

Daniel R has told me what you have been doing to assist the Open Score Lieder Project and I would like to thank you as well.