Incorrect work title entered

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

Lbray
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Incorrect work title entered

Post by Lbray »

I incorrectly entered a work title on a work I added.

https://imslp.org/wiki/Fantas%C3%ADa_XI_(Milán,_Luis)

It is entered as Fantasia XI. It should be Fantasia XXI.

Is there a way for me to alter it, or is this something an administrator must do?

Thank you, and I apologize for my error.
Sallen112
active poster

Re: Incorrect work title entered

Post by Sallen112 »

Page ---> Move
Massimoscapin

Post by Massimoscapin »

I would like to correct the title from Alleluia 'Magnificaat' II to Alleluia 'Magnificat' II on the page: https://imslp.org/wiki/Alleluia_'Magnif ... C_Massimo).

Sincerely,
Massimo
Notenschreiber
active poster

Post by Notenschreiber »

Done!
Jurabe

Post by Jurabe »

I'm about to add a transcription for violin and piano without the arranger being mentioned, which belongs to the collection "œuvres célèbres et transcriptions classiques". This collection has its own page, but it is wrongly attributed to Bazelaire, whose transcription for cello and piano of Haydn's adagio which is first on the list, does not belong to this collection, at least its cover page does not mention this.
The work i about to add is Rameau's Rigaudon de Dardanus arr. for violin and piano with a colorful cover quite different from Bazelaire's, and the title of the collection is in evidence.
So I suggest Bazlaire's name should be taken out, as his arrangement does not belong there.
And, to boot, I am not at all sure that all the other pieces mentioned on the page, if any, belong there. The piece I am about to add, for instance, is not mentioned !
The problem, as I see it, is that a fair number of works for various arrangements could come under the same heading, except that the heading is one that can only be attributed to the Paris publishers : éditions Maurice Senart, in the 1920s.