Request for help from CPDL

Moderator: kcleung

bobnotts
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Request for help from CPDL

Post by bobnotts »

Hello everyone

I'm an admin at the Choral Public Domain Library (CPDL for short). If you haven't heard of it, CPDL has very similar goals to the IMSLP but focuses on retypeset choral and vocal music. Firstly, I'd like to offer my condolences to you for having to shut down this excellent site (temporarily!) Over at CPDL we don't have nearly as many active contributors as here at IMSLP so while the site is down I thought I would make this request and I hope some of you are able to help.

It has become apparent to me and other users that many would-be contributors to CPDL are discouraged or prevented from submitting their editions to the site because the help pages are not in their native language. We are therefore appealing to any biligual person who would be willing to volunteer to translate the help pages. If you are such a person, please make yourself known on the news talk page over at CPDL or in a reply to this message. Any languages are welcome and the priority at the present is the score submission guide.

If you are fluent in English and another language and willing to help, please consider volunteering.

Thanks in advance

Rob
CPDL admin