Apparently inactive links from the main page and ViewerJS not working

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

felixblumenfeld
regular poster

Apparently inactive links from the main page and ViewerJS not working

Post by felixblumenfeld »

I started having a problem a couple of weeks ago when using IMSLP with my Samsung Tab A tablet running Android 11 (but not on my desktop with Windows 10 20H2). When I click on the link next to the down arrow, nothing happens; the link appears to be inactive. It is only when I make a long press to call up the contextual menu and choose to open the file in a new window that the download starts.

This problem does not happen with every file. For instance on the page for the Piano Concerto no. 2 by Sergei Bortkiewicz, the two-piano version offered as a single score refuses to load, whereas it opens on Windows without further ado or permission page. On the other hand, the files for the version in three movements open and display the disclaimer page.

For many more weeks, I have often (or almost always) noted that pressing on View (which is the ViewerJS) simply opens an empty grey window. If a score opens, it is very likely that it will crash the page and force reloading.

I wonder if anyone has answers to these problems.
sunslight
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Apparently inactive links from the main page and ViewerJS not working

Post by sunslight »

I have the same problem. ViewerJS fails on Windows 10 on all my browsers, Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge.