Shostakovich - Jazz Suite.

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

Yagan Kiely
Site Admin
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Shostakovich - Jazz Suite.

Post by Yagan Kiely »

Yes, I know it will be in copyright for quite a while. Does anyone know where I can find the score for both Jazz Suites, and his Suite for Variety Stage Orchestra? With parts would be good also.

Also, out of curiosity, where can I find the complete works of Shostakovich? Who Publishes him? I won't buy it (I'm guessing it will cost a little bit), but I'm curious.
dmitterd
regular poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Re: Shostakovich - Jazz Suite.

Post by dmitterd »

Yagan Kiely wrote:Yes, I know it will be in copyright for quite a while. Does anyone know where I can find the score for both Jazz Suites, and his Suite for Variety Stage Orchestra? With parts would be good also.
Check out http://www.devinci.fr/chostakovitch/BILINGUE/150.htm in volumes 31-37 specifically.
Yagan Kiely wrote:Also, out of curiosity, where can I find the complete works of Shostakovich? Who Publishes him? I won't buy it (I'm guessing it will cost a little bit), but I'm curious.
These are listed on that page as well. The volumes that are available can be purchased from most sheet music stores - they're distributed by Hal Leonard.