Carl Stamitz - clarinet works

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

tilmaen
forum adept

Carl Stamitz - clarinet works

Post by tilmaen »

Hi!

I'm currently sorting through my (home) music library. i'll soon (after reviewing the copyrights) be uploading a couple of Stamitz clarinet works. however i'm missing the Piano reduction for the Carl stamitz clarinet concerto Nr.3
as well as the solo part for the one in Eb major

does somebody have these?

thanks, greetings!
noqu
forum adept

Post by noqu »

Hi tilmaen,

great idea - IMSLP can definitely do with a bit more clarinet stuff. Looking forward to whatever you manage to dig up.

I must have the piano reduction of the 3rd Stamitz concerto somewhere and I will be happy to scan and upload it, but probably not before next weekend.

Greetings - noqu
steltz
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

stamitz clarinet concertos

Post by steltz »

Dear Tilmaen:

I also have several of these, but there is more than one in Eb, can you be a bit more specific? Or just say what publisher/edition your lonely part is in?

Becky
bsteltz
Kalli
forum adept
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Kalli »

I've got the piano part, but I'm sorry, it's still under copyright. I'm going to visit some libraries in the next weeks. Perhaps I'll find an old copy, which is not under copyright.

Maybe you could upload the other parts in the meantime. I'd really appreciate that.
noqu
forum adept

Post by noqu »

Copyright concerns are also the reason why I haven't scanned anything yet. I have found my piano reduction and posted a Copyright Status Request a few weeks ago but never got an answer.
Kalli
forum adept
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Kalli »

Let's wait and see. We don't need all the scores at once.