J.C. Bach - Keyboard Concertos Op.13

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

aldona
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

J.C. Bach - Keyboard Concertos Op.13

Post by aldona »

I have just spotted the complete parts for the Op.13 set of Keyboard Concertos by J.C. Bach, on the Munich Digital Library website.

http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/~db ... 73/images/

Could someone who knows how to de-watermark the images, convert to .pdf and combine into files, please import this gem onto IMSLP? At the moment we only have the solo piano part. I really love these pieces (especially Op.13 No.4) and have been hoping for a long time that we could get the rest of the parts.

There are a lot of really interesting pieces on the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek/ MDZ website, but I lack the right tools/skills to make them IMSLP-worthy.

AJ
“all great composers wrote music that could be described as ‘heavenly’; but others have to take you there. In Schubert’s music you hear the very first notes, and you know that you’re there already.” - Steven Isserlis
coulonnus
active poster

Re: J.C. Bach - Keyboard Concertos Op.13

Post by coulonnus »

There is already a pdf available (about 57 MB). All you need to do is to trim the first page with with the BSB copyright notice ... and a few "courtesy pages" :-) at the end. There are no watermarks on the music pages. Do you need some help in German?
cypressdome
active poster

Re: J.C. Bach - Keyboard Concertos Op.13

Post by cypressdome »

Hi Aldona!

I've just finished converting the BSB images to black and white and have posted them to IMSLP.

Enjoy!
Cypressdome