Assistance on Paul Hindemith contributions!

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

Sallen112
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Assistance on Paul Hindemith contributions!

Post by Sallen112 »

Hey IMSLP Users! I had this idea in my mind today if anyone or a couple users could assist me in uploading scores of Paul Hindemith! As for the past few months since feburary this year, I am pretty much the only person who has uploaded Hindemith to IMSLP. If you look at the Paul Hindemith so far as of this post, we have 113 workpages and would like to see his page grow if possible more! There are still a number of works that we can upload that are public domain in canada but not all. We will obviously have to be careful with works that are not Public Domain in Canada right now as alot of works in Hindemith's catalogue are still copyrighted around the world. Even works that are posthumous that are published in the 1990s and the 2000s, many of these works are first editions because these pieces were not found in Hindemith's home until recently. I have probably uploaded a huge number of pieces to Hindemith so far and would like to continue the progress of getting pieces of him to put on IMSLP. If you would like to help and are interested, please let me know soon! It would be best to look on Worldcat or in your local library or even in your own personal library to see about any pieces you could find or if you have any works IMSLP does not have yet, please upload!

Here is the Workpage of pieces we have uploaded so far: http://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Hindemith,_Paul.
And here is the Worklist of pieces (the worklist will need to be revised from time to time as it probably has errors): http://imslp.org/wiki/List_of_works_by_Paul_Hindemith
Peterdyson49
forum adept
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Assistance on Paul Hindemith contributions!

Post by Peterdyson49 »

I can't help but you are doing a great job... you are affirmed.
Peter Dyson.