General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

Peter
Site Admin
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

tagging please

Post by Peter »

eh guys the new files are counting + 250... :shock: I haven't seen one tagging in a week except my own tagging work... Anyone cares to help a little hand?

I'm just taking precautions...
mcroskell
regular poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by mcroskell »

I saw that too. I'm planning to do quite a bit this weekend when I have some freetime.
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

>400 :o
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

Well if there are enough copyright reviewers this should be fine... we can decrease it bit by bit. By the way, would you be willing to lead the copyright review process when the new copyright reviewers are here? :) There are three that have passed the test. I would have asked Carolus, but he seems busy at the moment... and you have done this for a long time too :)
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

imslp wrote:By the way, would you be willing to lead the copyright review process when the new copyright reviewers are here?
What does leading the process include? Is it reviewing the reviewers? Will there be some structural possibility in the update? I'm glad to help, but I think Carolus is the absolute authority. I sometimes find myself tagging a file for copyright review... :oops: Let me know what I'll have to do!
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

Basically, you'll just check from time to time that the new copyright reviewers don't make major mistakes. If they have problems I'll tell them to ask you. That's about it :)

It is indeed a pity Carolus is busy... or else he would indeed be the authority on copyright. But hey, we all are busy at one time or another, so ;)
Peter
Site Admin

Post by Peter »

OK, i'll take this. I suppose that in the update, there will be the possibility to control other reviewer's work?