Issue with newly posted facsimile of Morale's masses

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

Verdelot
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Issue with newly posted facsimile of Morale's masses

Post by Verdelot »

It looks like verso and recto of folio. 31 of Morale's Liber secundus have been inadvertently excluded from Segment 1 of the facsimile recently posted. Not sure who should be the recipient of these things, Sibley?, but posting this here initially. I hope it's a simple omission, or perhaps the page is missing from the original? A response (and timeframe) would be very helpful, as I'd like my church choir to perform the Missa Benedicta es (which suffers from the missing page, and thus part of the Sanctus).
Simon
jfarrington
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Re: Issue with newly posted facsimile of Morale's masses

Post by jfarrington »

If you are referring to our scans of Christophori Moralis Hyspanlensis, Missarum liber primus, these were taken from microfilm (see our http://hdl.handle.net/1802/21916). Take a look at these files and if you can identify which of the 6 pdfs contains the error we can see if the problem was in the microfilming or in our copy. What and how items are culled from our digital scores collection and added to IMSLP is out of our control, but there's a problem with our initial scans we're happy to try to fix it.
Jim