Vivian File audio files under different tabs

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

rhymesandchymes
forum adept
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Vivian File audio files under different tabs

Post by rhymesandchymes »

Hi all,

It's been a while. NIce to be back. WIshing everyone a good New Year.

I'm in the process of uploading complete performances to the comp pages. Today I uploaded 2 files to Piano Trio and 2 files to 3 Pieces for Violin and Piano. When I returned to the comps' pages after uploading, the new files were under a different tab from the previously uploaded audio files.

This is a problem I've encountered before. I vaguely remember Carolus explaining this to me, but my apologies, can't remember the explanation or find it.

So I have two questions:

1. Is it possible for all the sound files to appear under the Recording tab, so whoever's looking can see them all together?

2. Going forward, what should I do to make this happen when I upload new audio files.

Many thanks as always.
cypressdome
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Vivian File audio files under different tabs

Post by cypressdome »

Happy New Year!

What has happened is that the default level 3 header for Performances is now "Recordings." Previously, to get the level three header to display "Recordings" you would have to edit the page and add ===Recordings===. When you add a new recording to a work page that already has recordings with a manually set level three header you will probably get a duplicate header like you have on Vivian Fine's Piano Trio page (which I just removed). You can edit the page and remove the existing ===Recordings=== so all the files will be grouped under the system default "Recordings" header. The same goes for the Sheet Music section. The default level 3 header which was previously "General" is now "Scores."

Cypressdome